Shireen Music, located in Hoek van Holland, The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal information in accordance with the following privacy statement.
Company name: Shireen Music
Hoek van Holland | The Netherlands
Personal information we process
Shireen Music processes your personal information because you make use of our services and because you have provided your details to us yourself. Below you'll find an overview of the personal information which we process:
- First and last name
- Email address
Sensitive and/or special personal information
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect any data from visitors below 16 years of age, unless they have permission from a parent or legal guardian. We are not able to check whether or not a visitor is actually older than 16. We advice parents to involve themselves with the online activities of their children, to make sure that no data is collected about them without parental consent. Should you believe that we have collected any such information of a minor without parental consent, please contact us via email@example.com, and we will remove this information.
The goal and legal basis on which we collect personal information
Shireen Music processes your personal information for the following goals:
- To process your payment
- To contact you if necessary, in order to carry out your order successfully
- To deliver our goods and services to you
- Shireen Music also processes certain personal information if we are legally bound to do so, such as data mandatory for our tax administration.
How long do we keep your information
Shireen Music keeps your information no longer than strictly necessary, in order to carry out the goals for which the data is collected. We maintain the following retention periods for the following (categories of) personal information:
Personalia: removed immediately after the processing of your order has been completed.
Address: removed immediately after the processing of your order has been completed.
- Payments via Bandcamp: we keep annual financial overviews offline for 7 years; this is the mandatory retention period for tax administration purposes. These overviews mention customers' names and e-mail addresses.
- Payments via Etsy: we keep quarterly financial overviews offline for 7 years; this is the mandatory retention period for tax administration purposes. These overviews show no personal data.
- If you pay via bank transfer, the information you use for this may appear on our bank statements.
- If you pay via Paypal, Paypal processes certain personal information.
Sharing your personal information with third parties
Shireen Music does not sell your information to third parties and only provides any information in order to carry out our agreement with yourself, or to abide by any legal requirements. The companies which process your personal information for us, have a Data Processing Agreement, in order to assure that your information remains secure and confidential. Shireen Music remains responsible for the processing of your data.
We work with the following third parties in order to process your order
- Bandcamp.com. This is a music platform on which we sell our music.
- Etsy.com. This is a webshop service with which we sell our merchandise.
- Paypal.com. Bandcamp and Etsy use this service to send invoices and to collect payments.
View, edit or remove personal information
You have the right to view, correct and remove your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw any previous consent for the processing of personal information, or to object to the way in which Shireen Music processes your personal data, and you maintain the right to data portability. This means that you can send us a request to have a computer file containing all the personal data we might possess of you sent to you or to another organisation which you specify.
You can send a request to view, correct or remove your personal information, as well as a request for data portability, as well as a withdrawal of your consent of, as well as an objection to the processing of your personal data, to firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure that your request is actually made by you, we ask you to attach a copy of your identification with your request. Please make the following elements illegible: photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the number at the bottom of your passport), passport number and BSN. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, within 4 weeks at the latest.
Shireen Music wants to inform you that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervising body, de Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
How we secure personal data
Shireen Music takes care to protect your personal data and takes appropriate measures to avoid any misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwarranted publishing of and unwarranted changes to your personal data. Should you believe that your personal information is not secured in a suitable manner, or if you have suspicions of misuse, please contact us via email@example.com.